Monday, May 13, 2013

Upcoming Posts...

Okay, so I did just put up a new post yesterday but quickly realized that it had been about two weeks since the post before that one.  Ouch.  That's really too long for a properly active blog.  Part of the reason (besides boring real-life stuff) is that I have been working on drafts of four new posts all at the same time.  So I do have some (theoretically) interesting stuff in the pipeline and will get back to posting on a more frequent basis as I finish those up.  The four I'm working on at the moment are:
  • Better Barbarian Rage (for D&D/Pathfinder)
  • Review: Adventurer Conqueror King System
  • Review Blood of Fiends (for Pathfinder)
  • BESM Mecha Madness (crunchy technical/tactical rules)
If there's one you're particularly keen on seeing next, let me know and I'll try to move it to the top of the stack.

























No comments:

Post a Comment